Transmission / steering boot kits
Transmission boot kit
- Transmission repair kit.
- Contains boot, grease and clamps.
- Can be for wheel side or gear side.
- The boots on the gear box side also have screws and bearings.
- They are called D8* (* being the number of the corresponding kit) if they are a neoprene material and D8*T if the original is a thermoplastic material.
- We also have two universal kits: D8000E for passenger cars and D8500E for light commercial and all-terrain vehicles.
- This product (only boots) is also sold individually (reference B9*).
When to Repair / Frequent Problems
Natural wear of the parts.
Cause: wear caused by natural elements, salt and/or gravel.
Incorrect operation of the transmission and/or grease leaking from the interior.
Cause: grease leaking from the transmission and/or wheel boot.
SOLUTION: CHANGE ALL THE PARTS USING OUR KIT D8*.